Image Map

Friday, September 30, 2011

Five Friday Pin Up

Ah. Friday you are here.  It was touch and go weather this week, either beautiful fall weather or rain.    Tuesday night I went to my first TFC (Toronto Football Club) game with Brad, and his cousins Josh and Chris.   It wasn't a regular season game so it wasn't quite as busy as normal but still fun.   I don't think the fans in our area stopped chanting and singing the entire game, so I can only imagine the madness in a packed house.   I also started to make my Breast Cancer Cookies this week.   Every October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I sell Ribbon shaped cookies dipped in pink chocolate or pink sugar and donate half the proceeds from the cookies to a Canadian Breast Foundation.    This is actually my fifth year doing the sale.   My husband almost dreads the month of October because he knows how busy I can get.  My life becomes work, bake, sleep, work, dip, package, sleep and repeat.   It's busy, but I love it. You can see more details here -  Breast Cancer Cookie Sale


This weekend is also the Canada Baking & Sweets Show.   I would love to go every single day but sadly work gets in the way today and I have a wedding to go to on Saturday.  I am however going on Sunday with my friend Heather.   We are going to walk around, buy some new toys,  taste all sort of sweets and sit and watch the Buddy, the Cake Boss.   He will be there talking, doing demonstrations and hopefully teaching us some tricks and tips.  I am very excited.  I will try to take lots of photos and give out all the details of the show next week.


I am starting to really get addicted to pinterest and pinning more and more delicious food. Here are some of the things I pinned this week.

1) Individual Peanut Butter Pies by    http://pinterest.com/pin/249510523/

2)  Samoa Bars by All day I Dream about Food  : http://pinterest.com/pin/240740335/

3) Healthy Pumpkin Bars by Chocolate Covered Katie : http://pinterest.com/pin/249515733/

4) Caramel Apple Bars by Love Veggies and Yoga : http://pinterest.com/pin/240894879/

5) Apple Cheese Soup by Evil Shenanigans : http://pinterest.com/pin/253776364/


Have a sweet weekend,  I know I will!!!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...