Image Map

Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Friday Pin Up And The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap

Another weekend is here, thank goodness.  This felt like such a long week so I am so glad the weekend is here. I delivered my last batch of cookies for Breast Cancer today and the sale is done.   Full wrap up to follow.   I am hoping to finally get some clean up down around my house and start to make my wish list for baking over the next two months.   I have lots of plans in my head so the trick is to get them down on paper and see what is feasible.   We have two dinner plans this weekend and I need to make some dessert for one of them.   I am really excited about this dessert so stay tuned.

I have also signed up for the:


I am really excited about this.  Julie from The Little Kitchen and Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil are organizing this massive cookie swap.   Everyone who signs up will get cookies from 3 bloggers and you will  have to mail your cookies to 3 different bloggers.   Than everyone will post their recipes and share them on their blog.    I think this is very cool.   There are over 450 people signed up.   It's exciting,  up until the day of arrival you have no idea what cookies you may receive.   I have to start thinking about what I would like to make, there are so many possibilities.

If you are interested check out this link Food Blogger Cookie Swap

Here are some quick details:

New Sign Up Deadline: Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Receive Your Matches: Monday, November 21, 2011
Shipment Deadline: Monday, December 5, 2011
Blog Post Date: Monday, December 12, 2011

Check out the awesome recipes and photos I pinned this week

1) No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cheesecake by Back to the Roots : http://pinterest.com/pin/434560745/

2) Peanut Butter Banana Bundt Cake by Two Peas and their Pod: http://pinterest.com/pin/428301765/

3) Sausage Stuffed Acorn Sqush by Sunny Side up http://pinterest.com/pin/343769965/

4) North Pole Cupcakes by Karas Party Ideas : http://pinterest.com/pin/438514028/


Have a SWEET weekend.

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...