Image Map

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cooking with Gas....

For the last two years I have been living in a world of renovations.   The good thing about these renovations are the following:
1) the renos are in the basement so they do not disrupt my kitchen (9 out of 10 days)
2) we added in a gas line for a basement fireplace that we extended to the kitchen
3) I will eventually have a beautiful basement to spend time in. 

Now why is #2 so important, you wonder.    The picture says it all, a new gas stove!  Thanks to some very wonderful connections we were able to get a deal on this stove and we were able to sell the old stove.  Check and Check!  

I have yet to bake in it yet but I am excited to see if there are any differences from the good old electric.  Lots of exciting baking to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...