Image Map

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Topsy-Turvy Cupcakes

My cousin was having a Mad Hatter tea party for her sales team and called me up to see if I could create some funky, mad hatter themed cupcakes.   I scoured around the internet for something topsy turvy .  I came across a lot of cakes but very little cupcakes.  In my search I did however come across this cute little baking item.



So I purchased two.   :-)    Creating cute little cupcake pops is now even easier with this mold.   Thank you to the creators @  My Little Cupcake Pop

In my efforts to create something topsy turvy I knew this little mold would come in handy.  How about a cupcake on a cupcake on a cupcake.

Here is what a put together : a large vanilla cupcake with a chocolate cake pop and a mini peanut butter cup topped with icing.

Pretty cute I think.

topsy turvy, cupcakes

Recipe:
Vanilla Cupcakes
Cake Pops

My other creations:
Sweet Twist of Fate - Cakes & Cupcakes


1 comment:

  1. omg this is to cute!!!!! u did a awesome job girl im obessed with cupcakes and im so gonna have to do this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...