Image Map

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Rating System

In order to simplify whether a recipe is okay, good or great I am going to rate them.  In honour of my friend Kel I will use one of her famous quotes.  I will give each recipe a DELICIOUS rating.   The more E's, the better the recipe, up to 5 E's.   I will figure something out for half ratings. HAHA!   If the recipe is a flop, it will get a DNRR - Do not repeat recipe.     Keep a watch for the ratings and I hope they guide you to bake some great recipes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...