Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Peach Blueberry Quinoa Crumble


Looking to use up the rest of your peaches?  Do you wish you had this crunchy cinnamon sweet recipe? Well,  If you want it you will have to go to Cooking Quinoa. I am so happy to be doing a guest post on Cooking Quinoa today. This site is one of my go to for awesome quinoa recipes. Since I am currently obsessed with quinoa I am on it quite often. Wendy creates some pretty amazing and creative recipes. So go check out this recipe and many more.

Peach Blueberry Quinoa Crumble






No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...