Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Triple Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Bars



I have two countdowns going on right now.  One that makes me happy and one that makes me sad.  One is Christmas.  I have the countdown app on my phone and it is just makes me giddy about all the fun things that will happen in the next 44 days.    The sad countdown is the back to work date. Not that I dislike work I just love my little pumpkin and this last year has been a blast.

Since I am down to my last couple months of mat leave.  The little one and I signed up for a few mom and baby classes, swimming and baby picasso.   Both are lots of fun and both expend a lot of energy which make for some great post naps.

This was the first year in many I did not go to the store after Halloween and buy 50% off candy.   I did however have a little bit of candy left over.  I managed to hide this from the hubby as well since we was preoccupied by the small amount he got from taking out the little one. (Who for the record cannot even say trick or treat)  For some reason left over candy always tastes better when it is baked in something so I opened all the little packages, chopped them up and through them in these delicious Triple Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Bars



Triple Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Bars


INGREDIENTS
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 2 large egg
  • 1 pkg (3.9 oz) Instant Chocolate pudding mix
  • 1 1/2 cups Unbleached all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 15-18

    packages, chopped
    mix of Oh Henry, Reese Pieces, Reese Peanut Butter Cups
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 8 inch squae pan with non stick spray
  2. In a large bowl or mixer bowl, beat together butter and sugar.
  3. Add eggs and beat until combined. Add pudding and mix in.
  4. Add flour and baking soda and mix on low until almost combined.
  5. Fold in chopped candy.
  6. Bake for 15-17 minutes. Cool and slice into squares.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments! Please let me know you stopped by. I always try to reply to the comment via e-mail, but I can only do that if you are not a "NO REPLY" commenter on Google. Check your Settings or reply via a different account.

Sorry I had to add on the word verification, spammers are out of control!

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...